Who is Gautama Buddha

Wednesday 2 March 2011

List of Subjects I Love to Do....

Yeah! There might be many subjects which you must have keen interest yet you give specifically more attention to a few...

My List Ilustrates many, yet I would frstly would like to let you know the meaning of hobby....
Hobby is what we love to do or we do most of the time when we are free, or things we like to do the most at leisure time. Apart from Hobbies we may have other Temptations.....


I love to play all kinds of sport, i have appetitite for all kind of movies and songs and music,, there is one condition to it,,, the music and the movie should be pleasant to my ears and and understanding... There are a variety of of things I love to do and it always depends upon periodic events and its not planned or scheduled most of the time....



I love almost everything, I love to walk although i love to walk but I love it more when i mingle songs and add my own music and spice and flavour in the music... I love to dance, I could master all dance formats as nothing is impossible for humans that other human has already done.. but I feel and find the main motive of dance is to replenish myself and communicate with people in style and most obviously impress girls, and i discovered people like even simple dance to enjoy so i can do Disco- and bid for the desired :)

I play almost everykind of sport, I am very competitive and I like to challenge myself with someone who is better than me or who is the master of the masters :D... I do this not to get some reputation but to learn and it makes you better and maybe the best... I dont mind If i loose... because i think if i loose i can figure out my mistakes..... MORE IMPORTANTLY """ CORRECTION OF MISTAKES LEADING TO FAILURE , MAKES YOU THE SUCCESSFULL MAN """ Apart from these intrests my hobbies are online games, Chess singing, Thinking and exploring, Adventured of expeditions and so on..................

I think with these final words i was able to some how explain subjects of interest

Thus Signing Off  wizkidsid A.K.A Sid

your comments are Welcomed.. I am waiting :xD

No comments:

Post a Comment